Faculty In The News
Page 1 of 7
- July 10, 2014 Joseph Hughes with Loretta Mester paper, "Who Said Large Banks Don't Experience Scale Economies? Evidence from a Risk-Return Driven Cost Function" cited by Stanley Fischer, Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board at the Martin Feldstein Lecture, NBER, Cambridge, MA.
- June 26, 2014 Michael Bordo mentioned in the Wall Street Journal article "The Fed Needs to Return to Monetary Rules".
- June 5, 2014, Michael Bordo interviewed at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta on the Federal Reserve system as a lender of last resort.
- May 2014 - Hugh Rockoff and Michael Bordo quoted in the Richmond Federal Reserve's Quarterly Economics magazine Econ Focus article "Why Was Canada Exempt from the Fiancial Crisis?".
- March 3, 2014 Michael Bordo quoted in Bloomberg Personal Finance on "Fed Lifts Veil Slowly on Bank Oversight in Era of Transparency".
- Feb 18, 2014 Research by Joseph Hughes is featured prominently in a recent Wall Street Journal article on Cleveland Federal Reserve President Loretta Mester.
- January 31, 2014 "Michael Bordo's new edited volume, "A Return to Jekyll Island" (with William Roberts) was reviewed in the Times Literary Supplement".
- January 13, 2014 Michael Bordo interview in Kein gutes Ende.
- January 7, 2014 Mark Killingsworth discusses jobless benefits on America Public Media's Marketplace.
- January 2, 2014 Michael Bordo in the Wall Street Journal, "The Economic Hokum of 'Secular Stagnation'".
- Next >>